Business Systems Analyst – Workforce Management Solutions
Jan 22,2021 at 07:03 pm
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management with a minor and/or experience in computer science/information technology.
- A varied skill set is required; verbal and written communication, problem solving, attention to detail and interpersonal skills, presentation skills using PowerPoint, and excellent customer and marketing skills.
- Gather requirements from customers, prepare gap analysis and translate requirements to customer solutions.
- Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
- Interview customers, observe business processes and translate to data flow and/or workflow business processes within a computer application.
- Reporting skill sets using dashboards, and reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Business Process Improvement, Data Visualization and Power BI.
- Experience in human resource management, payroll, and time & attendance systems.