MICROPAY Plus 2000
MICROPAY Plus 2000 is a multi-user payroll application designed for customers in the English-speaking Caribbean.
MICROPAY Plus 2000 gives you the ability to rapidly process employee wage/salary calculations, wage/salary analysis and reporting while generating a wealth of operational and management data. The application’s flexibility, reliability and ease of use have allowed it to become the preferred payroll software of many leading organizations throughout the region.
Utilizing its user-friendly interface, you can:
- Produce electronic signatures on cheques and accompanying payslips.
- Generate Payroll gross/net pay variance reports.
- Generate comprehensive wage analysis by cost centre, department or grade.
- Generate Pension contributions.
- Manage many payrolls for one company.
- Print cheques.
- Automatically create/update earnings and deduction records for employees from user-defined templates.
- Prepare Cost Analysis and General Ledger reports.
- Statutory Reporting (Social Security and PAYE reporting).
MICROPAY Plus 2000 can interface with many leading accounting systems including Sage 300, SAP and SmartStream. It can also interface with Time and Attendance systems such as InfiniTime.
Systems Consulting™ provides a range of services for this solution. These include:
- Detailed training and implementation plans designed to meet specific client needs.
- Application modification and enhancement, done by our highly trained in-house software developers to meet the changing requirements of our clients’ businesses.
- After-sales support, through our Help Desk.
If you need further information about MICROPAY Plus 2000, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (246) 431-8950.
A brochure can also be downloaded from the link below: